Key Features & Benefits:
- Magnetic coupling: This drive eliminates any rotating seals that are the subject of wear and causing leaking of the pump. By using a magnetic drive the time between maintenance will be extended by a factor 2 or 3.
- Built in by-pass valve (pressure control): The by-pass valve is mounted between the inlet and the exhaust; it controls the pressure difference by opening and closing the by-pass valve by gravity. When the pressure difference between the inlet and exhaust is too high the by-pass valve will open and protecting the Roots pump from overheating. Thus it is possible to run the Roots pump at the same time as the backing pump, achieving the maximum pumping speed, even at higher pressures.
- Low maintenance
- Dry running
- Vertical flow; self draining
- Robust and economical
- Pump down time cut by 50%
- Reduced capital and operating cost
- Process safe and reliable
- No pressure sensor or leaking seals
- Quiet – vibration free operation
- Available as individual engineered pump sets
Our EVR range of vacuum boosters features positive displacement, roots- type blowers intended for use in conjunction with a mechanical backing pump. Two symmetrically shaped impellers rotate in opposite directions inside the pump housing. Roots pump are generally used to increase the pumping speed and/or to reach a higher end-vacuum on the pump system.